Zenda (German company) body kits

I am trying to track down Zenda (I am not sure I am spelling this correct)
body parts. These were used by Chapparral in the U.K. for their remanufactered
cars. So far I have found out that the parts are no longer available in the
U.K. and that the country of origin is Germany.

I am trying to find out if they still exist and if so how to contact them. I
am searching for the body parts they manufactured for the GTV6. If anyone
knows of this company's wherabouts or a phone, fax or email that I can reach
them at please let me know.

My high school German (too many years ago) is so rusty that I hope I can fax
or email them in English.

Thanks
Brian Beckham
1985 Alfa Romeo / Callaway GTV6 Twin Turbo