Fog Lamps was Re: One Lap of Tahoe

Phillppe:
Congrats on the 164.  One of the reassuring features of it and the Milano=

are the wonderful front and rear 'fog' lamps which provide extra brightne=
ss
and a reduction in glare in all kinds of precipitation.  If I had to buy =
US car, I don't know what I'd do.  I love the feeling of security the ext=
ra
visibility (mine and other vehicles approaching from all directions)
radiating front and rear.
Best Wishes,
Bernie & Diana Bennett