Nasty unmarked police cars are NOT FAIR

I don't know about the U.K. but in the states the rule of thumb is always
ask for a jury trial.  Most people on a jury have gotten speeding tickets.
With some luck they will throw it out just because of nasty...  I was on a
jury a few years ago,  after very limited discussion we decided to let the
guy off.

rhaas@domain.elided               http://www.flash.net\~rhaas
Rodney P. Haas                Founding member of "THE M.A.F.F.I.A"
(Maserati,ALFA,Ferrari,Fiat, Italian Automobile Club)
(972) 985-0573
Plano, Texas

76 Lancia Scorpion            ( Show Car/Wife's Other Toy For Sale $12000
Perfect Condition )
76 Lancia Scorpion	      ( Serial # 18 Currently having a 16V Lancia Treva
Motor installed )
86 Maserati Spyder            ( Wife's Toy/Show Car)
87 Rx7                        ( Autocross Car - It wanted to be Italian )
87 ALFA Millano Gold          ( Daily Driver & the only four door For Sale
$3800 or trade for a nice Fiat Spider
				Who needs a four door!!)

End of alfa-digest V7 #333