Nasty unmarked police cars are NOT FAIR

On Saturday morning I was minding my own business on the local motorway
on my way to work. I was in a bit of a rush and so I was driving a
little faster than usual when I saw a Volvo in my mirrors with nasty
blue flashing lights in the front grille.
The guy in the Vulva invited me to stop for a chat, and to sit in his
car to watch a home movie of me! He showed me the bit of the movie where
the speed I was doing showed as 112MPH and he told me that that is
naughty.
I will be going to court to attempt to retain my licence, though I am
not under any illusion about the penalty for "dangerous driving" so I am
looking for any UK people who have been there, done that, to tell me
what to expect, any tips about bribery etc.
Oh, and Regan, I don't need tips about riding bicycles thanks, I hear
that theyre far to odangerous for me.
- --
Jonathan Coates
Cheshire UK