Attn: Roger

Roger, I could not email this directly to you due to a postoffice error
on your end.

The title of this letter was supposed to be 'Wow!' I had to change it to
make sure I got your attention, though. Have at it.

    You found a Zender kit for an '84 Spider? Where in the hell was it?
Overseas?  In some shut down old secluded factory? Was it a bumper kit
or a spoiler kit? I have had no damn luck at all tracking down kits for
eighties Spiders-- it is a shame since they have the ugliest body parts
of any series Spider. Tacky foam spoiler and black/silver bumpers-- how
did it get past Pininfarina? Of course, many cars were into those
'fashions' back then... I think that Alfa parts dealers should sell
style upgrades for eighties cars just as a _courtesy_ for the people who

own them. Even if IAP or AR manufactured them in extremely small
quantities it would be appreciated. I would pay some hefty money for a
kit-- after all, it would still be cheaper than custom bodyshop work.

    Please tell me all about your kit and how you found it. Also, I
would truly appreciate any pictures you may have of the kit and the car
it is attached to.

    Thanks for your time,

    Gregory Scott