Alfetta Sedan Tailight Seals

Hi Alfa-heads,

I am currently driving myself mad trying to find a pair of rubber
taillight seals for my '79 Alfetta sedan. If anyone has a pair of these
seals, new or good secondhand, that you want to part with, I would be
interested in hearing from you- although obviously I would prefer to
source these domestically. Also, any ideas on where I could find these
seals would be greatly appreciated. I have tried all of the local rubber
extrusion manufacturers, and non have anything even close. The local
Alfa dealer is no help either- he want's me to buy the entire taillight
assembly, just for the rubber seal!

Thanks,

Sasha Nackovski- Whittlesea, Victoria, Australia.

snackov@domain.elided