3.0 for sale

For Sale
3.0 V6 from 88 Milano Verde.
$1600

Complete motor with flywheel, starter, alternator, ECU, AFM, etc.  Strong
runner when pulled, used no oil, no smoke, only 78K miles.  Would pull the
Milano to redline in 5th....

I can deliver in the Bay area.  Currently located in Redwood City (Pete's
Harbor)

Email at address below, or call Don at 650-367-0572 any time.

(If that's not enough, I've also got a time trials GTV6 and a Platinum
Transaxle I'd be willing to sell or trade... make you a package deal!)

Don Happel    zelatore@domain.elided
Shemp-MoDin Italian Motorsports
"It's good to go very fast" - Peter Egan

95 Magna - for commuting in traffic
83 GTV6 - for the track
78 Spider - for the street
77 Dodge van - mobile shop