3.0 for sale

OK, somebody needs to make me an offer on this motor.  I was asking $2K, but
I leave at the end of the month and will listen to offers if I don't have to
pack it!  Here's the details:

88 3.0 from a Milano Verde
75K miles
no oil consumption or smoke
very strong runner! redlined top gear...
includes ECU, AFM, Starter, Alternator, & Coil

I am currently located in southern Indiana.  Delivery may be an option.  I'm
moving to CA at the end of the month and _might_ have room on the van for it
if a west coaster is interested.

You can email me at zelatore@domain.elided or call 812-386-6885

Don Happel      zelatore@domain.elided
Shemp Mo-Din Italian Motorsports
"It's good to go very fast" - Peter Egan

95 Magna - for commuting in traffic
83 GTV6 - for the track
78 Spider - for the street
77 Dodge van - mobile shop