AROC Dues renewal and the Christmas spirit...

Dana,
    Would you be so kind as to forward me the names of the two folks
that were on the fence about renewing their AROC dues? In the spirit of
the season (and also because I have, in fact, profited from information
culled from the digest), I would like to offer to pay for the next
year's dues for both of these folks. One gentlemen was in the midst of
law school?!? and the other was between employment. I believe in putting
your money where your mouth is (in my case, not an inconsiderable
penalty) and allowing both of these folks to benefit their local
chapters by the dues split (however paltry) and enjoy the benefits of
club membership. My intent was not to savage the national club, but to
point out how all of this, the digest, Richards work and AROC itself are
all a labor of love. Like we say at the opening drivers meeting at the
MAARC track event, your only trophy is driving your shiny car home again
at the end of the weekend! Merry Christmas to all...-Peter Krause