Pertronix Ignitor

I just went through this project. I got the sales and tech brochures from
Pertronix and spoke with their wholesale distributor (in upstate NY).
Learned that 1) Pertronix doesn't have a web site and 2) they don't make
a kit for the S103 series Marelli distributor.

I bought for the Crane (Allison) Fireball XR700 (P/N 700-231) optically
triggered system ($70). The kit installed easily and had very clear
instructions. (You might also consult with the I Saluti (St Louis Alfa
Club) web page for Mr. Hirch's tech article on the installation.) The
only hitch is that you have to disassemble the Marelli distributor in
order to install the optical shutter on the points cam.

Good Luck!

Tom Muccino
'75 Spider
Amherst, NH
(603)672.0763

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

End of alfa-digest V7 #325