Tyres?

I need some new tyres on my 164. The current size is 195/60 VR15 on alfa
6Jx15H2 alloys.  This is the standard size, but I was wondering if
slightly wider tyres will fit? If so what size would they need to be to
keep the over diam of the wheel the same, and what are the pros and cons
of doing it?

I was thinking in terms of 205/something VR15 on the same alloys?  The
actual tyres I was thinking of getting were P5000 Drago, any good?

Also what is the widest wheel/tyre combination that can be fitted
without having to widen the wheel arches?

Alex.