uh...oh

After the first good cold spell here in the northeast (20's) My GTV had
about a teaspoonful (maybe a little less)of anti freeze on the floor
under the back of the sump. Anybody got any ideas about what small
adjustment will cure this? Please no bad news! I'm so stressed out with
job,family etc that if the alfa goes on the fritz my last link to sanity
will be lost!!! I drive it about twice a week now probably about a
hundred miles a week,not bad for Dec in the NE where we have about 2
hours of daylight this time of year.No obviuos problems/leaks when
looking at top of engine(Water pump hoses etc) Haven't jacked it up yet
though										 Bob Brooks 73 GTV.66Sprite (On jackstands) 95 saab
(wife's) 98 Windstar (mother in laws)

End of alfa-digest V7 #320