FS 72 Montreal

A friend of a friend has a 72 silver Montreal that belonged to her
brother how has since passed away. It has been in her garage for about 4
yrs and wants to sell. Car looks complete and original. Has been started
about every year. Has all survice and previous owners. She is asking
about 20,000 us. I don't know the market for this model so I'm just
passing the info. The car is in the SF bay area. I told her I would try
an help so if anyone is interested please email me or call at
510-758-2070 Lannnie,
 74 GTV
71 Spider