dooh

Sedon, Doug writes (among other things)

>gordy,
>please send me the 1999 calendar, i don't want the 2000 calendar 'til
>2000 - which will be the last calendar/year of the 20th century!  ;~)

and then Bernie Bennett responds

>Right on, Y2K is the Millennium, and a potential computer problem <G>
>and the last year of the (why do you think they call it Twentieth) 20th
Century.
>It's not the year 0 of the Twenty-first century.

Didn't your parents teach you guys to never engage in battles of wits
with unarmed people?  (See following)   :^)

>From: JHertzman@domain.elided
>Subject: How do you say "doppelganger" in Italian?
>In AD7-317 Gordy Hyde of (I think) Bothell, Washington writes:
>"People from all around the world are talking about the great NWARC
>calendars.
>"Here's what JHertzman of Brisbane Australia wrote:
>snip>>>>I received my calendar in the mail yesterday afternoon.  :)"
>Perplexedly,
>JHertzman, still in Raleigh, North Carolina (I think)

Apologies are extended to both John He---man's (I know one has two n's),
the one in Brisbane, and the one in Raleigh.  The quotation should have
been attributed to John Heidemann.  And I thank him for his kind words.
Also I should thank John Hertzman in this public forum for all the
assistance that he provided to the NWARC prior to publication of the
calendar.  John (from Raleigh) sent us pages and pages of dates important
to Alfa Romeo history.  John (from Brisbane) had helped us in that manner
for the previous calendar).

The end of all this is that the calendar is truly magnificent and is
selling well.  The NWARC appreciates all the orders and help that has
come from this list.  We would like to wish you all well in the coming
year, the remainder of the millenium, and in the twenty-first century.
(There, I think that covers it)  :^p

Thank you all, and now I will crawl back under my dry rock (in Bothell,
WA)

Gordy
1987 Spider (in garage)

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]