miata names

snip><<<<<
>I am sure your friend will get many replies if he asks for suggestions
on what cutsie name to name his Miata, or what color god's Miata
should be if he were to have one, which of course he does, or what
kewl Miata driving music... etc... but for real info. good luck!

>A few years back, my daughter thought a Miata was "cool" and
said she wanted one with a vanity license plate.  I looked her
straight in the face, and wrote down the following suggestion
for a license plate: GUMBALL
>Then she discovered Alfa Romeos...

An early suggestion I was considering for the vanity plate for my Spider
was:
B4MIATA.

Gordy Hyde
Bothell WA (I think)
>Howard K. Warren, Little Rock, AR
>1988 Milano Platinum, "SnowHawk", 153k miles
>1984 GTV-6, "Falconi", 131k miles

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]