V6 redline / spider questions

First,  the redline on an unmodified  2.5 is rev limited at 5800.  Way too
low in my opinion.   I use Zat's Pandoras box and have not yet found a rev
limiter under 7200.   It's pretty scary above 7000.  All the gerbils are
running for their life and while it sounds like a formula 1 car, explosion
seems imminent.  The engine feels very comfortable in the upper 6's.  I
feel that the real "redline" on these engines should be somewhere around
6800.  However, my car has a K&N filter,  headers and nearly straight
exhaust (2 chamber flowmaster) so it breathes pretty well.    Just my
opinion.  No guarantees you won't blow something up at 6K or that it will
last as long at these speeds.

Second, I'm looking for some advice on my '91 spider.  I recently had a
slight mishap (details available offline if you must know) and need some
seasoned, experienced advice on replacing a fender and upper nose cone.  I
know that these are not bolt on items, and realize the scope of this
project.  My questions are:

- - Is the sheet metal on '91- '94 spiders IDENTICAL to that found on earlier
models??? I know the bumpers and skirts are different, but what about the
sheet metal.

- - Process that should be taken for removal and replacement of these parts.
I have access to proper equipment, spot welders, etc.

- - Any leads on high quality, used '91-94 sheet metal / parts car.  Needs to
be cheap because I can buy the parts new for under $1000.

Thanks !!!!

Steve Hoffins

'83 GTV6
'91 Spider Veloce