Performance Options catalog will not be reprinted

			Hi all, The reason that I thought the Performance Options catalog would
make such a nice companion piece to the CRH was be cause it had some similar
material in it. I didn't see any copyright marking on it, just a date. Well
come to find out the reason that it was so similar was because it was
written by the same hand. Thankfully I was informed of this by a fellow
Alfisti who saved me from making a great error. There will be no reprint of
the Performance options catalog by me now or ever. I am sorry for any and
all hard feeling that this has caused. I truly love Italian cars and have
the greatest respect for those involved with them.

Thank you,

- --Greg Fosmark