RE: 50mm Weber sidedrafts WANTED

> Hello everyone, I was wondering if anyone here had a pair of 50mm Weber
> carbs for sale? Please let me know.

somebody offer me some real money for my 48mm dellortos, in excellent
condition.  i'm looking for an excuse to go back to a spica system on my
spider (ingramized, of course!).  will include all plumbing, fuel pump(s),
filters, proper euro intake manifold and linkages, and multiple air
filter/velocity stack configurations.  i also have a pretty extensive set of
jets.

bs