Thanks

Hi,
I just wanted to thank the person, sorry I forgot exactly who it was, that
suggested leaving the brake applied over night as a way to firm up a brake
pedal.  I had spent lots of time going over the brakes on my Milano.  I
replaced the MC and I adjusted the rear brakes so many times I can now do it
by feel alone.  I also bleed the brakes at least 4 times.  Nothing helped.
The pedal still felt spongy.  I left the brakes applied over night, which
drained my battery, and the next day the brake pedal was much firmer.  I've
bled brakes on at least 10 other cars and never encountered this problem
before.  Thanks again.

Alex     __O
       _-\<,_
      (_)/ (_)