Re: Tire question

Kit,
Here are two inexpensive tire choices with Tire Rack's classification and
prices.

Dunlop D60 A2 JLB  High Performance All Season
195/ 60 HR 15  $50  On my 87 Milano Platinum
205/ 50 HR 15  $81
205/ 60 HR 15  $53  On my 87 Audi 5000CS Turbo Quattro

I find these to be excellant wet and dry, Audi is great in the snow. I will
find out about snow shortly in my Milano.

Pirelli P700-Z  Ultra High Performance
205/ 50 VR 15  $68  On my son's 86 GTV6 and 95 VW Golf III

Great wet and dry, don't have a clue about snow.
Truck the Verde to the Chicago area and I'll wash it and drive it back.

John Katos