ragged motor...

Why I am involved in this I don't know...

Anyone "guesstimate" R & R a head on a 2.0 lt. and remove lower pans to
remove/ inspect for rag residue in oil pan etc?

Add in a few errant valves,head gasket etc... Are we talking around
$1000? $1500? More? It's for a lady here in town who followed the advice
of the village idiot at the disc. parts store who told her to stuff a
rag in the oil fill of her Spider until she could get a new one from the
dealer....

Case 2:
	89 Graduate, otherwise ok car, 60K, with above motor... let's assume
$4000 normal value, What's it worth as is? She'll ask, I guarantee it.

- --

Bill Harkell--Tampa Florida
"Pity those who don't know the redline cry of an Alfa V-6" -Anon.
"Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom" -AmiSue1
Homepage: http://pw2.netcom.com/~alfabill/welcome.htm