Re: Don Black CRH

I just got mine over the weekend. What a volume! Some of the info may still
be timely, but I prefer to read it as a historical document. There are some
great items listed you could actually buy back then. How about an Alfa Romeo
Montreal MARINE engine? The mods for the F3 engine were pretty exotic, too:
dry sump, 4 piston liners built as a single unit, water pump off the side of
the motor. There are also homologation papers for all the GTA goodies, if
you can read Italian. ;=)

Many thanks to Don Black for putting this volume together.