milano stuff for sale, clearance...

I'm cleaning out my storage room...
It all must go:::
You wouldn't believe what I'm throwing away!!!!(P.S....I found my
missing cat... :o(

These are for sale:
2 nasty rebuildable calipers $20 for the pair
2 rear rotors
2 rear bumpers, center main section $40 each
complete driveshaft $100
Drivers side rearview mirror, manual
ABS pedal box (there's a winner) $5
4 door panels with cloth ok condition $40 all 4
door glass for 4 doors $20 ea.
starter heat shield...$5
cat heat shields (2) $5 ea.
trunk (boot) lid nice shape no rust. $30
4 doors $50 ea.
radiator overflow bottle $5
Non Alfa- 2 tail lights and reversing lights for 71 and back VW bus, exc
cond $40 for all.

Also: *Zep gallon size industrial handsoap dispenser New or demo units
$30 ea. (cost is $60) stainless/alum.nylon constructio, I have 5
Same as above but used and missing small nose piece, work fine $10
ea.(2)
*Lafferty city water pressure foamer with 25' hose $100 1 hour use.
*3 station commercial sink chemical straion, for over 3 bay sink, Great
for car washing chemicals New $285, 1 hour demo use. $75.

Serious please reply...you pay cheapest delivery.

Thanks~!
- --

Bill Harkell--Tampa Florida
"Pity those who don't know the redline cry of an Alfa V-6" -Anon.
Homepage: http://pw2.netcom.com/~alfabill/welcome.htm