first alfa drive for 2 years...

Hello to everyone out there,

Well I finally got to drive my Alfa for the first time in two years...
and well, I guess somethings went slighty wrong.

Well apart from almost monoxide poisoning (not much of an exhaust -
only before rear axle) and over heating (in my excitement i forgot to
get rid of any air in the cooling system) and no revving above 3000
revs and clutch not working and really, really bad handling,
everything went great.

I've since fixed the exhaust, cooling and clutch problems, but I'm
left with bad handling and no revving past 3000. now my questions..

I need to re-jet my carbies, but I have no idea what size to put in.
The engine has 10548 cams, Pace extending tubes, and Ramflo open air
filters and also 2 1/4" exhaust. I'm looking for performance not
really fuel economy or smooth idling. Any ideas?

Also I have really bad handling (can you say body roll) coz the rear
end seems to be very loose. The car is a Alfetta GT - are the Alfetta
GTV anti-roll bars any thicker (ie better)
Any suggestions for improving the handling (rear end)

thanks for your help.

Michal

'76 Alfetta GT (drivable - barely)

Melbourne,