Re: alfa-digest V7 #215 - Alfa Returns!!!

In a message dated 10/31/98 7:37:58 PM Central Standard Time, Ian
Evans<iann@domain.elided> writes:

 Subject: Alfa Returns!!!

 Seen in the Recycler
 97 Alfa Romeo See-Ya, fully loaded, washer &
             dryer, awnings over all windows, tv/vcr & satellite,
             central heat & air, roof air in bed w hitch, $40,000
 Seems Alfa has returned to the States after all.  Wonder what the "bed w
 hitch" is all about...   >>

      There is a line of travel trailers with the brand name of Alfa, but not
Alfa Romeo.  I tried to see if they build motor homes before I bought mine,
but apparently they do not.  I guess a big Alfa emblem on the spare tire cover
of my Alfa Haul Ic tow vehicle will have to suffice.  Owning an Alfa motor
home would have allowed me to own nothing but Alfas.
	There is also an Alfa insurance company down south.  I have seen the signs in
Mississippi.  I thought they would be a good company to insure my Alfas.

Ciao,
Russ Neely
Oklahoma City