Re: U.S. Gran Prix (LONG)

John,

cool, thanks for the info.  I receive a weekly F1 newsletter, so I had read
about the plans for a US GP but I hadn't heard about the announcement yet.
 This is good news, since the Speedway is only a few hours drive from me.  US
GP's are generally good to attend if you want a close up view since the
interest in the sport is relatively low and its easy to get a good seat.  I
suppose this may change with Alex Zanardi's move into F1 though.

Also, thanks for the tip about the door, I'll give Mike a call.  I have found
several doors for sale in other areas but shipping is likely to be
prohibitively expensive.

Regards,

Dave J.

On Dec 3, 12:03pm, JJK1204@domain.elided wrote:

> The United States Grand Prix at Indianapolis was officially announced this
> morning by Indianapolis Motor Speedway (IMS) president Tony George and
Formula

<snip>

> Dave wrote: 82 GTV6 (needs a passenger door, Chicago area...anybody?)
> <<
> Try Mike Besic, Besic Motorsports in Glen Elyn (630) 469-5626 he's parting
out
> an 84 but the door should be the same.

- --