Lancia Zagato

Non Alfa, but if you're an italian car enthusiast you might be able to
help my friend sell his '81 Lancia Zagato Spider. Save for a new
convertible top, the car is all original/non-restored condition. Red
with black interior. If you or someone you know is looking for a very
well kept, rust free Lancia, please call or e-mail for pictures etc. 81K
miles, asking $4100. The car is located in eastern Ohio. Nothing in it
for me, just trying to target the advertising.

Mark Pavich
773-549-5504