Duetto and Nerds

 > I just got done watching "Nerds 2.0.1" on PBS about the birth of the
internet and all that stuff my wife >understands
>(E-business project manager/programmer for IBM) and I noticed that the
>host, Robert X. Cringely, was >driving a beautiful
>Duetto at times, and mentioned the Alfa Romeo Association of California in
>the credits.  Nifty.

AND credited esteemed (but now apparently underground) digester Dan
Pryzybilski (sorry about slaughtering your name but a few newbies might not
understand who Dan P. is...). Who owns the car?

Fun to watch (Apple user) Cringley driving his Duetto on the same roads as
I used to drive mine and having coffee at Printers Inc... How come I never
got to hang with all those young fat cats?

Slummin' in Sacto,
Michael W.