Two 2600s FS - etc

The 2600s in LA are still for sale. No one has made a firm committment yet
hence the readvertising. Owner will sell for best offer over $3000US for both.

I will be leaving here in about 7 hours time and won't be reading email
till Dec 8(NZ)/Dec7(US). Just happens that I've been asked to present a
paper at a conference in Christchurch. It also just happens that the
revived New Zealand Grand Prix is in Christchurch immediately after the
conference ...... Boy, that was a hard decision... not!

Ciao tutti.

Les

End of alfa-digest V7 #287