Alfa 166 Article

Hi folks.

There is a favorable article of the new Alfa 166 in the November issue
of CAR magazine.

It's a UK publication. The November issue has the new Maserati XKR on
the cover.

The review of the 166 is mixed - mostly on the basis of styling. The
author prefers the look of the 156. Nontheless,  it's still nice to
live vicariously. And the pictures are good.

Also of note: this issue has a write-up of every car available in
Europe and GB.

Quite a selection of cars. One can only wish that someday.....

Anyway, thought I'd mention the magazine for those who are interested.

Jon Finkelstein
Toronto, Canada
84 Spider Veloce

PS. Looks like it's time to store the Spider for the winter. Maybe one
last drive this weekend if the weather permits. Otherwise, I'll have to
say goodnight to the car.