105 GT, GTV euro tail light lens

I'm looking for a tail light lens for my GTV. Need not be NOS; just in good
to v.good condition. must be amber/red<euro>. paid US $85 to APE in Hayward
for pass. side that was busted in smash-up on my apt. property(took pest
control co. 8 mos. to pay, only after legal threat, of course. Hydrex, if
you usa-types want to avoid!!!!) so, I need nice driver side now 'cuz it
really looks weak in comparison to almost perfect one from APE
Thanks for any help-open to all reasonable deals(no $175 repros, please.)

Felix
Thousand Oaks, CA  USA
69 GTV-fresh from paint shop, AR 501, oh,yes
72 Berlina-awaiting eng. transplant
Jean---86 Taurus SW w/ 2" Alfa Romeo sticker in window; much improved over
standard Ford badges
alfakats@domain.elided

End of alfa-digest V7 #284