Duetto in AMEX

Hi gang,

in the November/December issue of Departure, American Express
Platinum Card Member magazine, there is a great article about the
Alfa Romeo Duetto. It's written by Richard John Pietschman and is
absolutely wonderful.

Lots of the well-known (including me?) Alfisti are quoted about
the relationship woth the Duetto roundtail. Joe Senesac, Kent
English, Nate Brandsater and many more devoted Duetto lovers agree
that it's *"THE Alfa ROMEO"* to have.

Don't miss the article on page 136 and thanx a bunch to Richard
John Pietschman for the good reading. BTW, Frank Alioto, I know of
a gentleman who totally demolished his immaculate Giulietta
spider in 1962 because he didn't want anyone else to touch the
car.

Saluti		Wille R
http://www.veloce.alfaromeo.org
The Alfa Romeo Duetto and 1750 Veloce Roundtail Spider sites.

Old enough to remember when girls were girls, Alfa Romeo had
Weber carburettors and Jerry Lee Lewis was "the Killer".