classic car mags FS

     I have about 20 Thoroughbred and Classic Cars and 6 Classic and Sports
     Cars magazines (very good British classic car magazines) to unload.
     Miscellaneous issues from 1987 through 1998, all in excellent to
     perfect condition.  I'd like to get $25 (offers considered) for the
     lot (cover price is $6 to $7 each); not willing to split yet.  I'm in
     Berkeley, CA; it probably makes sense only for someone local, as they
     are very heavy, and shipping would be $$.  But if you want to pay for
     shipping, I'll pack them up.

     Andrew Watry