RE: Gas tank removal, need help!

first, make sure you've got out *all* of the screws.  there may be more than
five, i can't remember.

the gasket can cause the tank to stick in place over time.  i place a board
with a blanket on it on top of a floor jack, then apply pressure to the
bottom of the tank with the floor jack.

it should pop right out.

later,

bs