72 Montreal

Alfisti,
	In all this joyous talk about the Montreal I forgot to include one
thing, that the 72 Montreal is not exactly mine yet, although the very
nice woman from whom I am going to buy it has graciously extended the
hospitality of an extra set of keys to her garage to work on it, it is not
technically mine.  We have yet to settle on the exact purchase price and I
can't take out the loan yet, holiday shopping and such.  I'll have a much
better idea of my finances after January 1st so that is probably when the
transaction will take place.  That is why I always include the "coming
soon" disclaimer next to the car in my sign-off.  I am also allowed to
drive the car, but I dont like to abuse that privilege too much.  But
don't worry, as soon as I have bought it, you will all hear about it.
Ciao!

						Typing with five fingers,
						Regan Copple
						79 Spider-black
				(coming soon)-->72 Montreal-silver
						73 Montreal-black

"It is amazing how complete is the delusion that beauty is goodness."
					-Lev Nikolayevich Tolstoy