Re: Cromodoras

The text says:

Complete swet of four Cromodora rims, valves, nuts and Alfa logo.
6 by 14 offset 23 millileters for the spider and GTV.

For the Berlina and Giulia sedan 30 millimeters offset.

They cost 7.990 SEK for a set of four. This equals something like
950 US Dollars.

There is a picture at:

http://www.ccmotors.d.se/cromador.htm

and e-mail to the company:

<info@domain.elided>

They are also sold by Frank Hanel GMBH in Germany, they do not
have a website but the e-mail is:

<ar.hanel@domain.elided>

But why don't you go for the Revolution wheels like I have on my
Duetto? Those rims are sold by:

http://www.mtmotor.se

and are on the pictures of my spider. Sorry for the inconvenience,
I didn't mean to tease you. Swedish is kinda hard to understand.
Hope this helps.

Saluti		Wille R
http://www.veloce.alfaromeo.org
The Alfa Romeo Duetto and 1750 Veloce Roundtail Spider sites.

Old enough to remember when girls were girls, Alfa Romeo had
Weber carburettors and Jerry Lee Lewis was "the Killer".