Bloodletting and 164s/3.0 v-6 in a Geo Metro?

> Suffice it to say, when you do have to work under the hood of the 164,
> you will spend 2 to 3 times longer to complete the same (or similar)
> task, and sacrifice 5 to 6 times more blood.
>
> Brad Anesi
> '91 Project 164Q 5-speed

Argh!!!!! Really swarthy men love to bleed! :oD

How bout a 3 lt in a Geo Metro? (Suzuki Swift) I found one for $200 that
needs a motor... Ideas? :oD  Powered by Binford!~ Ur ur ur!
- --

Bill Harkell--Tampa Florida
Homepage/"One Lap" drafts:http://pw2.netcom.com/~alfabill/welcome.htm
164 A-arm bushing offer page:http://pw2.netcom.com/~alfabill/bushing.htm