re: cromodoras

WIlle wrote:
>Hello again, I have another friend who has'em for sale.
>Cromodora wheels for the 105-series. Check this:
>http://www.ccmotors.d.se/cromador.htm

I did. This big, dumb, monolingual American could barely make anything out
of this...

Cromadora f=E4lgar !!!

               Komplett sats med 4 f=E4lgar, ventiler, muttrar och ALFA embl=
em.
                         6 x 14 offset 23mm till spider och GT Bertone.
                             6x14 offset 30mm till Giulia och Berlina.

                                  PRIS 7 900 kr/sats

Guess I'll have to do some more surfing for the currency converter.

How come there are Daytona wheels 4 sale all over Europe and none here in
US? Are they out of style in Europe? Are Levi's out of style now too?

Michael Williams
Sacramento, California US of A
69 Duetto
84 GTV-6