RE: cromodoras

let me help (it's friday).

> I did. This big, dumb, monolingual American could barely make anything =
out
> of this...
>
> Cromadora f=E4lgar !!!

cromadora wheels (!!!)

>           Komplett sats med 4 f=E4lgar, ventiler, muttrar och ALFA embl=
em.

	     complete set with 4 wheels, holes,   mud (or dog), or alfa emblem(s=
).

>                          6 x 14 offset 23mm till spider och GT Bertone.

				6 x 14 offset 23mm fits spider or gtv

>                              6x14 offset 30mm till Giulia och Berlina.

				    6x14 offset 30mm fits giulia or berlina

>                                   PRIS 7 900 kr/sats

					  price 7,900 kroner per set (14,000,000 yen)

> Guess I'll have to do some more surfing for the currency converter.
>
> How come there are Daytona wheels 4 sale all over Europe and none here =
in
> US? Are they out of style in Europe? Are Levi's out of style now too?

because nobody in europe can figure out how to purchase them, therefore t=
he
dealers can't get rid of them.

glad i could help,

bs