Re: Removal of brakediscs on a 1750 GTV

It depends on whether you're talking about the front or rear.  The rear
ones have the small screws, but they get a bit stuck to the axle and may
require "persuasion."  It's right in the center where they get stuck.
If they don't yield to normal persuasion, you might consider renting a
slide hammer for a day.

The front rotors are somewhat firmly attached to the hubs.  You need to
undo the large nut underneath the grease cap, and pull off the whole
thing, wheel bearings and all.  Check the bearings.  Replace the grease
and the grease seals.  The shop that turns them will want the bearings
and seals removed, or they will do it for you.  They need the outer
bearing races in the hub to center it on the turning machine. After they
turn them, you will want to clean them real well. The fresh grease and
the bearings and grease seals are the last thing to go in before you
put them back. Clean the rotor real well before you put the caliper on.