GTV a 2-seater

<< told that the gtv 2000 is legally a 2 seater>>

Sorry, Karl. I asked my daughter's boyfriend who is a CHiP about that, and he
said no. If a car has any kind of seat whatsoever, behind the driver's seat it
cannot be classed as a two seater. The GTV in particular, has rear seats which
are officially classified as kid's seats (a 2 plus 2). Same goes for an A-
Healey BN6. Now, you could remove the rear seat, cut out the rear wall and
expand your luggage space, but I wouldn't chance a $271 ticket.