RE: Starter for 105

Hello W.B.

I recently had my '69 GTV starter replaced at a place here on Cape Cod that
specializes in starters and alternators.  They got the job done in a day
(dropped it off at 5pm and picked it up at noon the next day).  That was
about a month ago and the starter works just fine.  Cost was $70.  This
place has also rebuilt two alternators for me for $90 each, one of the
alternators has been in the GTV for a year now.

IMHO, they do good work for honest money.  I don't have their address &
phone handy but can get it for you tomorrow if you want.

- -Frank