GTV vs Audi

I've received a lot of feedback on this, and the overwhelming suggestion is to
go with a Milano instead of the A4.  The A4 has received phenomenal reviews
and I and enjoyed driving it.  It felt solid and the switches had a very
precise feel.  It seemed a well-engineered, well-built car.  Oh yeah, and it
can be made ungodly fast with a few relatively inexpensive upgrades.

But, after reading all the responses, I called Stephen at Centerline.  He told
me a few weeks ago he was getting a few cars in.  I'm going to go up and look
at the Milano.  Its comfortable, good in the snow, and a good one goes for
about 15% of the cost of a new A4.  I really hope its a fit.  Thanks for the
suggestions.

I'm curious why I didn't receive more suggestions for the 164.  I've heard
good things about them, and the styling isn't as dated as the Milano.
Opinions?

Lawrence Gowin
71 GTV

By the way, I would never get rid of the GTV.  I would buy the A4 and drive
the GTV whenever I could.