Re: Michelin TRX

Good ridance!  My GTV6 had the TRXs on it when I bought it.  I thought that
the handling of the car was not quite up to what I had read some years before
and I didn't like being tied to a single supplier (who now seems to have
copped out).

I replaced the metric wheels with 15" wheels (from a Milano Platinum I was
told) and put 205/55x15 Dunlop D40M2s on the car.  The difference in handling
was like going from night to day!

Note that with Pirelli P600s, the GTV6 was one of Road & Tracks "top 10" cars
in 1981.  Five years later, with the TRX, the GTV6 wasn't seriously
considered!

chrisp