Michelin TRX

In a message dated 11/19/98 12:25:18 PM Eastern Standard Time, owner-alfa-
digest@domain.elided writes:

<<  they are indeed identical to the wheels that came with my gtv6. Metric
 > Speedlines. My suggestion is to sell them for scrap metal; I doubt you
 > would find takers if you gave them away free. Believe me, I tried!
 > Why? Because I was quoted around 200USD per tire for the only tire that
 > will fit: Michelin TRX 200R365. And they weren't sure that the tire was
 > still available. Sorry! I'm still saying prayers for the continued
 > well-being of the dealer who threw in a free set of 15" campy's when I
 > bought the car.
 >  >>
Are you guys talking about the Michelin size 13 and a half? 180/65/13,5? I
know a place that has tons of those in Romania and cannot sell them, mounted
on rims, also on snowtires (well they had them 3 years ago).The rims are 4
bolt Alfa Romeo/FIAT with i think 6 circles aluminum model.
Maybe it helps you..
Vlad