Re: Wheels for trade,GTV6 Maratona scoop

Greetings Alfisti!
       I have a set of Gotti modular wheels on my '84 GTV6 that I'd like to
trade for a set of the Verde "phone dial" wheels,if possible.The Gotti wheels
(modular type, with gold center) are in decent shape,they have P6's on the
front wheels with good rubber (but appears to be some dry rot,and Visa's
(where did these tires come from?)on the back in stock sizes.Looking for a set
of phone dial type wheels (even trade,if I can) to replace them with,if
possible.If interested, please respond off post to me at Milanogold@domain.elided.
    On another subject,does anyone have details on the hood scoop cover for a
GTV6 maratona?I've seen one of these type of cars,it had what appeared to be
clear plexiglass,instead of the normal black plastic cover.Can this be easily
duplicated?Has anyone done this?I'm thinking of doing this to mine, with a
polished intake plenum.I would think it would look great!
Thanks for the info!
Terry and Sharon Akins
Alexandria,VA
1987 Milano gold 2,5 (Alfie)
1984 GTV6 (Vito)
other assorted automotive bits and pieces.