1600/1300 parts on 101 Giulietta

A friend has a 1600 engine, transmission and Stebro exhaust from a 1600
Giulia spider that he might part with.  I need an exhaust system today
and may need a transmission in the future for my 1300 Giullietta
spider.  Will these pieces fit on my car separately and/or together?
What are the complications in replacing my split case 4 speed
transmission (with a cracked case) with the later 5 speed?  Are the
outside dimensions of the 1600 engine the same as my 1300?  Can I just
bolt on the Stebro exhaust system?

Thanks,
Jim Andrews