Alfa wheels

All this talk about tires, got me thinking about some wheels.
I have a set of 4 Milano Gold 14" wheels and also, just in a set of 4 metric
(365 I think from memory..tire is 200 60 365 I think) Alfa wheels in good
shape. Please check them out at http://www.fiatparts.com/closeup/htm and let
me know off of what car they are from. Thanks.
I also have 4 Alfa's for sale. A 87 Milano Platinum in good shape, a 87
Milano Gold witha few problems, a 88 Spider Veloce in great shape and a 86
Graduate with rebuilt motor and excellant int and body.
http://www.fiatparts.com/forsale.htm

BRUCE'S PARTS BIN  -  Italian Parts at a Discount!
256 Harding Hwy, Newfield, NJ 08344  ph: 609-358-1555
E-Mail : bruces@domain.elided          Beck Arnley Dealer
Internet: http://www.fiatparts.com