Re: Obeying the Law?

Rich,
	That stopped being an option the day you bought your first Alfa.
Go ahead and try to deny to me and everyone else here on the AD that you
have always driven your Alfa at or below the posted speed limit.  Didn't
think so, so stop trying to take the high moral ground.  Just because I'm
an adult does not mean that I have to be mature all the time.  Ditto for
the decency issue, if someone pisses me off on the road, I shoot them the
bird as everyone here on the AD knows now ad nauseum, BUT if I see someone
in need of help and I have the ability to help, I usually stop regardless
of car make.  But I do tend to brake a little more quickly for attractive
women <GRINS>.

					Typing with seven fingers,
					Regan Copple