"Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 16:37:06 -0800
From: Simon Favre <simon@domain.elided>
Subject: Re: Any ideas welcome!

Depending on your budget, you might consider one of the Tamiya Radio
Controlled Alfa Romeo models available at your local hobby shop. You
can choose from a GTA, or a DTM 155 with a full set of racing decals,
etc. Depending on the control unit you buy to go with it, you could
easily spend $300. For fun, just buy the basic car, and let him go
wild on R/C gear, tires... Of course, you might never see him again.
;=)"

Ciao, Antonio

GTA Radio controlled
72'GTV